Alice Schmidt: Sustainability Leader
Alice is a policy advisor, business consultant, author and speaker engaging at the intersection of social, environmental and economic issues around the globe. With 25+ years of experience working in 30 countries with over 70 organisations she is able to see the bigger picture and quickly understand what different stakeholders need. At the same time, she has an eye for detail and always looks for tailor-made solutions that make sense in a given context.
We love facilitating leadership trainings, staff seminars and participatory workshops on all aspects of sustainability. Alice and her partners specialise in engaging audiences and making links across sectoral and thematic boundaries, helping organisations improve both strategy and practice.
Starting with a systematic analysis of what our clients need, we engage internal and external experts to deliver transformational change and lasting results for sustainable business and sustainable development across sectors, organisation types and industries.
Alice excels at delivering motivational and keynote speeches for audiences across all sectors, levels and industries. She is able to share experiences and insights on a wide range of sustainability topics, from climate action and sustainable business to global health, circular economy or digital humanism.
Hurray - our new book is out!
Speaking & training topics
- Climate Action Simulation: Unveiling Key Levers for Change and Equity
- Digital Humanism: How Digitalisation and Artificial intelligence can Improve Global Health, Wealth and Wellbeing
- Greenwashing Guard: Future-Proofing Strategies Against this Sustainability Trap
- Impact Analytics: How to Measure, Optimize and Report Your Environmental and Social Impact
- Multisolving Mastery: Creating Triple wins Across Social, Environmental, and Economic Frontiers
- Planetary Health Pioneers: Multisectoral Collaboration for Global Health Resilience
- Progress Redefined: Authentic Metrics for Happiness and Societal Wellbeing Beyond GDP
- Sustainable Development Futures: Decoding SDG Trade-offs for a Global Future 2.0
- Tomorrow's Business: Navigating Global Challenges and Complexity through ESG Leadership